Install high quality LED downlights for general LED lighting. Superlight LED downlights are dimmable with Australian dimmers
• Use linear LED lighting for joinery and vanity units to provide task lighting for underneath vanity units areas. GEN3 LED Turbostrip & mounting track profile is ideal LED lighting solution.
• For designated wet zones (shower cubicles) install IP54 or IP67 or LED downlight options. IP54 rated LED downlights, such as Superlight SL2027 or SL2765 LED downlights, are required for LED downlight locations within 2 meters of shower head.
• For retrofitting LED lighting or areas with concrete slab ceilings, use surface mounted ceiling lighting such as Superlight LED Clipper fittings. LED Clipper lights provide excellent light output and are ideal for illuminating bathroom and toilet areas.
• Waterproof in-floor LED lighting fittings can provide indirect accent lighting to create different LED lighting ambiences such as mood lighting or night lighting.
Superlight can supply custom-made linear IP67 LED lighting modules for discrete task lighting in shower niches and other wet areas.
• Superlight linear LED lighting mounting profiles can create forward facing task lighting for mirrors and vanities. LED lighting profiles can be fitted to one or more sides of a mirror to provide excellent task lighting and other brilliant LED lighting effects.
• RGB LED or RGB+W LED lighting is an option for indirect accent lighting. Superlight RGB LED lighting controllers or automatic sensors can automate accent LED lighting to display specific colour tones, eg low level Blue light for middle of night times etc.
• Superlight LED lighting sensor controllers can switch on accent lighting or step lighting. This is deal for automating low level lighting to come on during the middle of the night etc. Ideal feature for safety and convenience. • Low level step lights in showers or other wall surfaces are a good secondary LED lighting source to provide accent lighting which also work well for automation via sensors etc.