Concealed LED Lighting
Superlight linear LED lighting systems are ideal for lighting in ceiling coffers, pelmet LED lighting, bulkhead lighting and joinery lighting.
KEY TIPS FOR LINEAR LED LIGHTING
• For dynamic accent LED lighting projects, use RGB LED or RGBW LED light sources to provide flexibility over LED colour output and LED lighting effects.
• Always use a Superlight LED lighting mounting profile to protect LED lighting strip.
• Specify the exact lengths as Superlight manufactures to desired LED lighting lengths for any project. Provide the details to a Superlight representative and they will look after this for you.
• Always connect indirect or concealed linear LED lighting to a compatible LED dimming controller to reduce mood level lighting when desired. Ask your Superlight representative for suitable LED dimmer options.
• Always finish the inside of ceiling coffers and pelmets to maximise the LED lighting reflection and light performance.
• Use a Superlight LED lighting sensor controller to automatically ramp up the brightness of ceiling coffer lighting when somebody enters the room • Superlight can supply custom LED lighting lengths of any LED lighting product, we have LED lighting signal repeaters which allows an infinite length to be dimmable from a single dimming location. Superlight can offer the best LED lighting solution for any size project.
• Connect low-voltage wiring in corners for square ceiling coffers or to change direction of linear LED lighting such as around corners etc.
• For tight spaces or intricate lighting in curved details, SL7633 Sideview® LED strip may be better suited. This is an edge-lit LED lighting strip for illuminating ‘S’ type curves and shaped joinery lighting.
• Superlight can supply rolled and curved LED mounting profiles for special lighting applications where necessary.
• Linkable LED chain modules such as SL4429 can work well for concealed LED lighting of irregular lighting shapes and joinery details.
• For demanding high output lighting projects, use Superlight VRX® LED , GEN3 LED Turbostrip®, SL8606 LED Dual Strip® or SL7504 LED Powerbar® products for best LED lighting performance results.