SL7050 GEN4 RGBW LED Nanostrip
Superlight Generation-4 LED Nanostrip incorporates the latest single-chip RGBW technology which provides smooth RGB+W colour-mixing which can be controlled in any output configuration making it the most advanced and versatile linear LED product available. SL7050 features the latest nano-coating technology which makes the product completely weatherproof and is rated to IP67.
- RED Typical Wavelength: RED 650nm
- GREEN Typical Wavelength: GREEN 540nm
- BLUE Typical Wavelength: BLUE 450nm
- WHITE CCT: 3200K CRI: >85
Detailed photometric report and IES files available by request
Superlight RGBW Nanostrip is very versatile and it can be used for any interior ort exterior project. It can create any rich RGB colour in the spectrum, as well as the ability to create genuine 3000K warm white tones. It is ideal for concealed lighting for interiors, features, bars, hotels hospitality projects, garden lighting, signage and displays, joinery lighting.
3D Modelling & Lighting Design
Superlight can provide detailed 3D modelling and lighting design services for your project, including wiring schematics and lighting control system design. Contact us for more information.
Control & Dimming Compatibility
Superlight LED Nanostrip is dimmable and controllable with Superlight constant voltage LED dimming controller.
Recommended controller model: Superlight SL5439
- Superlight can manufacture any required lengths
- Can be supplied complete with LED mounting profile
- Can be controlled via Superlight DALI, DMX512, 1-10V controllers
- SL7050-55 Superlight GEN4 LED Nanostrip IP67 V4-LED RGB+3000K