SL5320 LED Multi Scene Controller
The SL5320 Multi Scene controller is a brilliant device that can control any Superlight 12V/24V LED product. The controller can be programmed using Superlight ColourMIX software and can store up to 8 scenes including single colours, multi-colour shows, slow colour fades, brightness scenes & settings etc.
The device can then recall any of the pre-programmed scenes by a simple I/O contact-closures onboard the PCB. This means any external system can easily trigger scenes/shows. This device is ideal for the control of Superlight LED products via CBUS, Dynalite, PC control etc.
Input Voltage (DC IN):
Maximum Power Output (A):
2.5A (Max) Per Channel
Maximum Power Output (W):
12VDC= 90W 24VDC= 180W
Scene Recall Via:
Simple Contact Closure (I/O)
Maximum Stored Scenes:
Dimensions (L x W x H):
130 x 45 x 40mm
IP Protection Rating:
Domestic, commercial RGB LED lighting installations, Programmable lighting projects, Compatible with all Superlight constant voltage LED strips & modules.
Control & Dimming Compatibility
This product is available in dimmable configurations including Phase Dim, DALI, 1-10V, DMX512.Please contact us for options and availability.
- IP20 Indoor Use Only
- Ensure load does not exceed 2.5A per channel (7.5A total)
- Use with Superlight signal repeater for larger loads
- Up to 8 scenes triggered using any I/O contact closure
- Use only with approved Superlight 12/24VDC LED driver
- SL5320-00 Superlight Multi-Scene Controller with USB
- SL5319-50 RGB ColourMIX software for PC