SL5058 Superlight 4-Channel DMX Decoder
Superlight SL5058 is a digital 4-Channel DMX decoder for control of LED lighting products via DMX protocol. SL5058 decoder can be used to control single colour LED products or can operate RGB/RGBW LED lighting products for full colour-mixing projects.
The device operates with standard DMX512 protocol and allows Master control of Superlight LED products from any external DMX console or DMX system.
|Output Control Channels:||4 Channel|
|Maximum Power Output:||8A Per Channel|
|Total Maximum Power Output:||32A|
|Connection Method:||Screw Terminals|
|Recommended Ambient Temperature:||-20 ~ +50°C|
|IP Protection Rating:||IP20|
- Dimmable LED lighting installations.
- RGB, RGBW, Single Colour DMX lighting installations.
- Programmable lighting projects.
- Compatible with all Superlight constant voltage LED strips, LED modules & fittings.
Control & Dimming Compatibility
This product is available in dimmable configurations including Phase Dim, DALI, 1-10V, DMX512. Please contact us for options and availability.
- Ensure load does not exceed 8A per channel
- SL5058 is compatible with Superlight SL5010-45 signal repeaters for expanded installations
- Accepts DMX512 control signal
- Use only with approved Superlight 12/24VDC LED driver
- SL5055-00 DMX Master USB DMX Interface Network + Time Clock