SL5053 Wireless DMX Long-Range Controller System
Superlight wireless DMX transmitter and receiver system provides long-range wireless communication between Superlight DMX512 enabled installations. The system transmits the DMX communication signal wirelessly using RF frequency on the 2.4GHz ISM Band. Up to 7 unique channels can be selected allowing multiple separate wireless networks at the same site or location.
12VDC Plugin Power Supply Included)
Projects requiring long range lighting control
Large landscape projects
Commercial and industrial lighting applications
Lighting System Design
Superlight can provide detailed wiring schematics and lighting control system design by request. Contact us for more information.
- Standard Enclosure IP20
- IP65 enclosure available by special request
- Use with Superlight DMX512 enabled control devices
- SL5053-10 Superlight Wireless DMX512 DMX-TX Transmitter
- SL5053-20 Superlight Wireless DMX512 DMX-RX Receiver
- SL5053-55 20dBi Boosted RF Antenna 445mm - Range Extender