SL5058 Superlight 4-Channel DMX Decoder
Superlight SL5058 is a digital 4-Channel DMX decoder for control of LED lighting products via DMX protocol. SL5058 decoder can be used to control single colour LED products or can operate RGB/RGBW LED lighting products for full colour-mixing projects.
The device operates with standard DMX512 protocol and allows Master control of Superlight LED products from any external DMX console or DMX system.
Dimmable LED lighting installations
RGB, RGBW, Single Colour DMX lighting installations
Programmable lighting projects
Compatible with all Superlight constant voltage LED strips, LED modules & fittings
Lighting System Design
Superlight can provide detailed wiring schematics and lighting control system design by request. Contact us for more information.
DMX Address Programming
Superlight SL5058 features a LCD display and keys for dynamic setup of DMX addressing.
The device DMX address can be set by the user and if desired all 4 output channels can be set to share the same address – particularly useful for control of single colour dimmable installations.
- Ensure load does not exceed 8A per channel
- SL5058 is compatible with Superlight SL5010-45 signal repeaters for expanded installations
- Accepts DMX512 control signal
- Use only with approved Superlight 12/24VDC LED driver
- SL5058-00 Superlight 4 Channel LED DMX512 Decoder 12/24VDC